*CLOSED* - Testing Call for the Margaret Square

TESTING CALL
for Margaret Square**

Craft: Crochet
Test is run through my Facebook Testing Group and in phases; testers sign up for only one phase:
Phase I: Starts - April 6th / Deadline - April 15th
Phase II: Starts - April 16th / Deadline - April 25th
Phase III: Starts - April 26th / Deadline - May 5th
Phase VI: Starts - May 6th / Deadline - May 15th
Final Phase: Starts - May 16th / Deadline May 25th
Skill level - Intermediate
Sizes available to test/finished size - 4.5 mm, 11”; 5.00 mm, 12”
Materials - Worsted weight yarn, hooks as listed above, needle required to weave in ends

Expectations - Complete the test if you sign up; post hook used and finished size of your square when finished; attach a picture of finished/blocked square and state if you approve your photo being used in a public forum. Do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

Once the square is published, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of the pattern. :grinning:

Thank you!!

7 Likes

I’d love to test phase 1 please but May I know if we’re meant to make multiple of squares and sewn together?

1 Like

This test is for this square only, no multiples or joining. The testing takes place on Facebook in our testing group.

1 Like

This is so lovely :slight_smile: I would love to test for you. Phase 1 or 2 works for me. I’ve friended you on Facebook. Is there anything else I need to do?

1 Like

DM me with your email address so I can invite you to our private testing group. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in testing this square. It’s lovely!

1 Like

Please DM me with your email address so I can invite you to our private testing group. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you I can’t wait to get started

1 Like

How do i sign up?

1 Like

This test is full, but I will have another square ready for testing sometime in the next few months and will post a testing call on Ribblr. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to test for phase 3 if possible.

1 Like

Thank you for responding to my testing call, however the test is closed. Please keep your eye out for the next testing call. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like