FULL - Testing Call for the Margaret Square

TESTING CALL
for Margaret Square**

Craft: Crochet
Test is run through my Facebook Testing Group and in phases; testers sign up for only one phase:
Phase I: Starts - April 6th / Deadline - April 15th
Phase II: Starts - April 16th / Deadline - April 25th
Phase III: Starts - April 26th / Deadline - May 5th
Phase VI: Starts - May 6th / Deadline - May 15th
Final Phase: Starts - May 16th / Deadline May 25th
Skill level - Intermediate
Sizes available to test/finished size - 4.5 mm, 11”; 5.00 mm, 12”
Materials - Worsted weight yarn, hooks as listed above, needle required to weave in ends

Expectations - Complete the test if you sign up; post hook used and finished size of your square when finished; attach a picture of finished/blocked square and state if you approve your photo being used in a public forum. Do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.

Once the square is published, you will receive an email with a pdf copy of the pattern. :grinning:

Thank you!!

5 Likes

I’d love to test phase 1 please but May I know if we’re meant to make multiple of squares and sewn together?

This test is for this square only, no multiples or joining. The testing takes place on Facebook in our testing group.

This is so lovely :slight_smile: I would love to test for you. Phase 1 or 2 works for me. I’ve friended you on Facebook. Is there anything else I need to do?

DM me with your email address so I can invite you to our private testing group. :slight_smile:

I would be interested in testing this square. It’s lovely!

Please DM me with your email address so I can invite you to our private testing group. :wink:

Thank you I can’t wait to get started

How do i sign up?

This test is full, but I will have another square ready for testing sometime in the next few months and will post a testing call on Ribblr. :slight_smile: