General Question

good afternoon.
A quick question, is it just me or does anyone else also not like sewing amigurumi accessories?

11 Likes

I dont love it but i love how it looks

5 Likes

I really like to sew, with fabric and felt, but with crochet I didn’t get very familiar with it.

3 Likes

I’m bad at it, but I don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue: With dyspraxia and dysgraphia it’s really hard to tell if it looks even and to actually sew it in the right place after it’s pinned. So my plushies are wonky sometimes :sweat_smile: but hey, sometimes that can work with the look :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

sometimes I prefer to paste, but it’s not very pretty, but it breaks a good branch

1 Like

For me sometimes I love doing it and other times I hate sewing, it kinda depends on what it is

3 Likes

I love sewing fabric or even leather. I’ve hand sewn huge plushies with different fabrics. but I just can’t stand doing it with amigurumi and yarn :skull:

3 Likes

I honestly dont hate it. It’s kinda soothing knowing you are finally done with the project and you can do another

3 Likes

I dont like sewing in general. So I just save it for last, and take breaks in between so it can looo good.

4 Likes

I didn’t used to like it but since getting a bent-tipped needle it is SO much easier and now I don’t mind it! Highly recommend, I was ordering yarn from WeCrochet so I grabbed a three pack for I think $1.99

2 Likes

I love bent needles. I got some with my Addi machine and they are lovely

2 Likes

I can’t believe I didn’t get them sooner tbh

2 Likes

I’m really not a fan of sewing parts onto amigurumi. I get too obsessive about making it exactly symmetrical, or it attaches on a bit funny looking. I much prefer to crochet-in parts and as a bonus, the exact same result can be easily replicated :grin:

3 Likes

I don’t mind it but prefer low sew or no sew patters

1 Like

i dont tend to like it or dislike it. its a bit annoying and leaves a whole mess in my room but i think its worth it.

1 Like