✨ Get to know you game ✨

Same but w/ chicken

6 Likes

I’m introverted, of course I’m forced to do social things.
I like the indoors, of course I’m forced to touch grass.
I’m me, of course I’m called grandma. (I act old)

7 Likes

omg the reading one is real

5 Likes

I read and crochet, of course my mom tells me I’m an old soul​:sparkles:

I’m probably autistic, of course people say I’m being rude when I don’t feel like being overstimulated at a family gathering​:sparkles:

I have two siblings, of course I would give them a kidney but not a chicken nugget​:heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Kind of the same with the autistic one for me! I am probably autistic and often i say really rude things to people without meaning it im just honest. And also i can barely walk past a busy road without being overwhelmed :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Like sometimes i get really bad panic attacks just by walking in the city and i hate busses with my entire hatred but i got to go on one every wednesday
This is not all but it is the most annoying thing

5 Likes

The attitude thing is the worst. I will say something to someone and they’ll say something like “don’t talk to me like that” or “why do you have an attitude” when I thought I was just talking normally?? I get so confused???:smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Yeah ik like why are you mad i did not do anything!

5 Likes

Not on purpose atleasy

5 Likes

I read percy jacskon, of course it’s my therapy and the reason I need therapy

6 Likes

can i just… you literally just explained my entire life… :heart:

4 Likes

i’m a Christian, of course people that think i have it all together and that i think im better than them

i crochet, of course people assume i have the time, money, and resources to make them anything for free within the week

i’m broke, of course i’m going to spend my money on more yarn and patterns

i’m an extrovert, of course people assume im not socially awkward

i am DIAGNOSED with ADD, of course my parents think i use it as a crutch even though i rarely mention it

i need therapy, of course i accidentally turned this post into a rant…

4 Likes

my name is ford, of course everyone thinks im named after a truck company

6 Likes

Real ( omg this is a complete sentence :tired_face::skull:)

4 Likes

nah this is so real :sob:

4 Likes