Getting Tested added to completed pattern tests

Does anyone know how to get the tested badge added to items you have completed testing for? I have several pattern tests that do not show up as finished though I submitted photos and journal for them.

12 Likes

That happens to me too

4 Likes

I think the person you’re testing for has to give you the pattern, then you get the badge

8 Likes

That’s strange, the badge should appear on the patterns after the designer gifted and removed you, did the designers click that option or just remove you and gifted the pattern separately from the gift and remove function?

3 Likes

The tested badge is given to people who test the pattern, not just make a journal. Hope this helps <33

2 Likes

That’s the part I’m not sure about. Several of my tests have the tested badge and I have karma from them, but several do not even though I have completed every pattern test I have ever been chosen for and done a journal. I clicked through to make sure all the steps are checked off as well.

4 Likes

has the designer gifted and removed you? only then it’ll show

1 Like

I have even tried to contact the creator and I get no response.

1 Like

Hmm, is the pattern still in your testing tab? If so chances are the designer didn’t gift and remove you and you won’t get the testing bags and the pattern in your pattern library

2 Likes