Gifts

I was needing to make about 30 gifts in two weeks but I can’t think of anything that is functional :melting_face: I was thinking a bowl cozy or a hot pad. But they’re just not very cute. I would need to make them fairly quickly because I procrastinated too much

6 Likes

What about some coasters? I’ve seen a lot of cute ones that look like cactus’s, a bouquet of flowers, animals, fruits etc they should be pretty fast since they’re small and pretty functional

I see a lot of cute ones here on Ribblr by searching Coasters hopefully ones you consider cute, functional, and fast to whip up :smile:

6 Likes

Not to be a total self advertisement here, but my snowflake made with cotton yarn and used as a coaster is super popular at my office and works up stupid fast! :snowflake:

3 Likes

Ooh! Those are good ideas. I’ll definitely look into those! Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ribblr have some Sakura coasters on their shop! They r so cute!

4 Likes

Scrubby sets make a lovely gift.
Coaster that initially looks like a flower bouquet :bouquet:

2 Likes

What about scrunchies? You can find a whole lot of patterns for free and they have a function (for those who have long hair)

3 Likes

There are tons of adorable bookmark patterns on here, and you could even just make a long strip then sew on some cute little appliqué!

2 Likes

Search up OmazingPaige on YouTube - she has videos listing 50 patterns, and at least one video features quick gifts.

1 Like

Thank you all for so many suggestions! I’m going to look all those up and then when I go get more yarn, either today or tomorrow, I’ll make some :blush:
Edit: I think I’m going to make a few of each, put them in a basket, and let people choose

2 Likes

yeah i was gonna say that theres a rug coaster those are pretty cute!