Giveaway!! 1st & 2nd done!

Hi everyone! The 6 winners have been picked for my first ever giveaway! The pattern they won will never be posted and will remain private forever. Follow me to get a chance to win my next giveaway Sunday or Monday (May 28 or 29)
6 Winners (Followers Only):
bijoubrochet
Mentaldee
Drag Grace47
CaiyaHopp
ReeWard427
ShortClarice
Congrats to my followers who won and good luck for whoever is being drawn in future giveaways!!

13 Likes

Thank you so much!!:pray:t3::hibiscus: You’re so gracious!

Hugs, Valori​:hibiscus:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!!

2 Likes

No Problem! Thank you so much for following me!!!

1 Like

Of course! Thank you so so much for following me! (Also cool username)

3 Likes

Thanks! Ree is just a nick name (my actual name is Rhiannon) and Ward is my last name and 427 is the date my husband and I started dating (15 years ago).

2 Likes

Wow… my username is from my friend who’s name is also the same as mine but everyone calls me Abby and she calls me her favorite Abby

2 Likes

I love that!

2 Likes

Thx!

1 Like

Of course! Good luck on the next giveaway tomorrow @11;30AM Eastern time!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! 2 of my private patterns will be gifted away to 5 of my lovely followers! (5 followers will get one pattern and 5 followers will get a different one). There will be no repeats so you do have a high chance of winning. It will take place tomorrow Sunday, May 27 @11:30 AM Eastern Time (US) Good luck my peeps!

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners of the May 28 giveaway!
@Short Clarice
@ranzigekunst
@DasChubba
@Oliviarhall
@dorothyduck
@Diane93
@JAdamasCollection
@CrochetEmu
@Claudiadizzy
@PogLesbianShop
My next giveaway will be next Saturday June 3

10 Likes

Congratulations to everyone who won!
If you put a “@” in front of everyone’s name, it will tag them and almost guarentee they see your post!

5 Likes

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Thanks so very much!

2 Likes

Thank you!