Giveaway because i want to ✨✨(CLOSED)

hello! i’m doing a giveaway bc yes. Anyways, here are the prizes!

PRIZES:
1st place: follow, (for shop and profile) 2 custom patterns, and early access to my free cinnamoroll AND my melody pattern!

*2nd place: follow, (for shop and profile) 1 custom pattern, and early access to my free cinnamoroll pattern

*3rd place: follow, (for shop and profile) and early access to my free cinnamoroll pattern!

HOW TO JOIN:
-must be following me or my shop

-list 3-4 people you are grateful for (you ARE allowed to tag me)

-say what your goals are for 2024!

good luck to everyone joining! (my friend who knows absolutely no one here will be choosing, bc i don’t have a wheel ;-; )

IMPORTANT: OPEN UNTIL JAN 17!!!

23 Likes

I am following you!
My best friend irl and my online besties @DisneyIzzy and @peachyxtulips (that’s 3)
I want to crochet more clothing items.

hope i win (i’ve never won anything :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:)

7 Likes

Following you!
@Elaya @Froggoslay @Itsfayfay4
My goal in 2024 is to be less sus -_-
Oh yeah I also wanna crochet more but yeah

8 Likes

good luck!

6 Likes

that’s also my goal don’t worry :tired_face: (the emoji does NOT help :skull: )

5 Likes

Following you 🫶🏻
@SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247 @OMLET @Itsfayfay4
I only really have crocheting goals for this year which is making a sweater or cardigan,

10 Likes

Hi! I am thankful for my grandma who passed away before I really had a chance to meet her for passing down the legacy of crochet. and my mom and dad for supporting me with words of encouragement (and yarn!!) I want to crochet more garments, and launch my etsy this year as well!

7 Likes

hELLO!cONGRATS- (on what? idk beign an amazing friendos) @artnium73 @tvgirl @Kenziekrochet @cozycrochett and my main one is to make a cardigan!!!

9 Likes

gl on the cardigan! i also want to make one lol

8 Likes

Yeah I get it. Part of my problem are my friends :joy:

7 Likes

Your shop would’nt show up but @SweetTomato @BreesBees @Froggoslay @Elaya and my goal us too improve my crocheting and crochet more complicated projects

7 Likes

Im already following you! My goal for 2024 is to make and release more of my own patterns! A few people im grateful for are my bestfriends,
@LatteCrochet @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @BreesBees @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations @Abug1249 cause whenever i talk to them, i automatically feel so much better!

11 Likes

Aww :heart:

7 Likes

I followed you!
I’m grateful for my family and my bsf irl, as well as my besties on ribblr @DisneyIzzy and @evalynnRose.
My goals for 2024 are finish my blanket and make a sweater.

7 Likes

I followed you! This year i also want to make a sweater lol, but i also want to become a better knitter. Im grateful for my family and @LatteCrochet @SweetTomato @Otekai527 because they are so kind to me (or should i say sweet lol)

8 Likes

Im grateful for my friend Brynn, my parents and my siblings and my goal is to stay organized and finish projects!

7 Likes

Following!

I am grateful for:
@SweetTomato, my irl bestie, whom I don’t know what I would do without :heart:
@VrainydaysV, my online friend, whom I love to talk to and love to get to know better :sparkles:
@tvgirl for this giveaway :crossed_fingers:
@evelovescrocheting because I see her active and why not :blush:

My goals for 2024 is to improve more in crocheting and being a better friend in general!

9 Likes

got 1.5squares done already >:)

6 Likes

Following you!

I’m grateful for my family, my best friend at one school, and my three best friends at another school.
Online I’m grateful for @evalynnRose and @peachyxtulips who are my Ribblr friends. :smiling_face:

My goals for 2024 are to:
— Crochet something big that I can be really proud of.
— Do a lot of tests because they’re fun!
— Try and support/help as many people as possible…both online and off.

I’m not completely sure why I entered…I think it’s because I just enter everything. :sweat_smile: I do hope I win, I like the prizes. :sweat_smile::joy::blush:

7 Likes

Awwww thankyouuuuuuu! I automatically feel better when I talk to you too!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 Likes