GIVEAWAY WINNERS❤️ (don’t merge this please!)

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for my dad! You all are freaking awesome you absolutely made his day when he read all of your comments thank you so so so much!!

I picked 8 winners since 61 people entered the giveaway :anguished: (that’s crazy)

(Message me what pattern you want from my shop you only get one since I added more winners)

Here are the 8 winners!!

@craft3r101

@Karametra

@Designsbyheila

@NanaJanice

@Abug1249

@bulldogcrochetss

@BoyWhoCrochets

@Kenziekrochet

And one special winner
@DisneyIzzy thank you so much for helping so much with this even though you didn’t have to :heart:

Thank you again for voting for my dad!

(Message me what pattern you want from my shop you only get one since I added more winners)

27 Likes

Congrats so everyone who won! Good job Izzy!!! @DisneyIzzy :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness yay!! Tyyy!

5 Likes

Awww thank you!!!

Congrats to the winners!

6 Likes

Thank you! Congrats to all the other winners and I’m glad we could help out your dad!

8 Likes

Congrats too all the winners!!

6 Likes

Thank you! I’ve never won a giveaway before, so this makes me really happy.

6 Likes

You are absolutely awesome!!:clap:t3: :sunglasses::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Also congrats to all the other winners!!

5 Likes

May I please ask for the Burgerturtle?!

6 Likes

OMG I won!! congrats to all the other people who won and helped with the motorbike!

4 Likes

WOW I WON!? Thank you sososooo much! I’m so glad you made your dad’s day :))

4 Likes

Aww thank you! And congrats to your dad for 2nd (next time we’ll get him there!)

Could I get the boorista - ghost barista, please?

Edit: thank you! :ghost:

4 Likes

Congrats everyone!! :clap:

4 Likes

@Abiii sent this to me…I really hope that he wins!! I checked the website but they don’t really say who wins.

We don’t really know yet because my dad e-mailed the website about the other car jumping by 100 votes every time he caught up and the website said they would disqualify the car so I have no idea yet

5 Likes

I wasn’t even aware there was a pattern give away going on. It might have been mentioned at some point and I could have missed it. Oh well, shame for me.

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware of the giveaway but congrats to everyone who won

3 Likes

Even if you didn’t say you entered i entered you anyway

2 Likes

Oh thank you

1 Like