Giveaway!

I want to do a giveaway too! I don’t have any money so unfortunately I can’t do a wishlist giveaway, but I can giveaway patterns from my store!
I want to give away 5 patterns! If you’re interested, comment below that you want to enter and which pattern you would like

15 Likes

That’s really nice of you! I’m interested in this giveaway :smiling_face: The Chibi the bunny pattern is so adorable, good luck with your pattern giveaway! :grinning:

5 Likes

omg your patterns are so cute! thanks so much for the giveaway! i really like your syleon mimikyu, but the chibi the bunny is just THE BEST! i love those two the most! thanks!:star_struck::smiley:

6 Likes

I like your moth man. Really adorable

6 Likes

Thank You! Can i join? I love your patterns! Chi I is adorable! Well done on your store!

6 Likes

Yes of course!

4 Likes

thank You!

5 Likes

Hi! Your patterns are SOO cute! I really like Chibi the Bunny pattern. Thank you!

6 Likes

How sweet of you!
(Friendly reminder, posting a link to your shop can help with your seller’s fees… Just edit your original post :wink:)

4 Likes

Gifted Chibi to you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Gifted you Chibi! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Gifted you Moth Man :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Gifted you Chibi!

4 Likes

Gifted you Chibi! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Which pattern did you want?

5 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t trying to enter… Although your patterns are cute, I don’t make amigurumi
But thank you anyway! :hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rabbit: :green_heart:

5 Likes

that’s so awesome of you! i’d like to enter, i’m interested in the sylveon mimikyu pattern! thank you

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! @Jaidencrochets

5 Likes