Giveaway ✨️🎁

Hiya! In honor of my shop reaching 100 followers (which is surprising to me since I haven’t been here long) I’m going to be doing a little giveaway!

Im going to be giving these two patterns!

If you’d like to enter to win either of these cuties!:

Follow my shop!

And comment which one you’d like, and what colors/yarn you’d use! :rainbow::sparkles:

I wish you all the best! And, thank you 🫶🏻

(Winners will be selected Monday, May 1st!)
[One winner per pattern]

13 Likes

Congrats on 100 followers!!! :partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada:

3 Likes

Thank youuu! :heart:

3 Likes

Happy Academy Awards GIF by Shalita Grant

3 Likes

Both patterns are so cute, congrats on 100 followers!! I would love to make the adorable little chicken with all the bernat yarn I have, I’d experiment with all kinds of different colors for the body

4 Likes

Congratulations!! :partying_face: :tada: well done!
The colours I would pick for the Dino would be blue and a yellow flower whilst the chicken I might use Patel colours not sure what yarn I would use however!

4 Likes

Happy Fun GIF by sendwishonline.com

4 Likes

Dino with ombré color and blue flower yarn would be worsted weight and whatever brand had cute colors at the time

3 Likes

The cute chicky with yellow premier parfait chunky! Congrats on 100 followers!

3 Likes

Congrats on 100 fellow bumble bee enthusiast :honeybee: I would like the chicken, and i’d probably use premier parfait for the base and then some worsted weight yarn i have in red and yellow! Gl to everyone <3

4 Likes

Congrats !!!

I would like the chicken and I would use the same colours as you in super bulky. :slight_smile: : D

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

If i were to choose between those two patterns, id gave to choose the dino, as its just too cute not to resist making! For yarn, id probably stick with the white and green, but replace the purple in the flower with pink!

Good luck to all others on the giveaway! :gift::sparkles:

3 Likes

I would love the chicken pattern​:sparkles::v:t3:
I Will be using White, red and yellow​:sparkles:🫶🏼

4 Likes

Congrats on the 100 followers! And thanks for the giveaway :blush:
I like both patterns, but would go with the chicken! I would use the same colors you did: white body, with red and yellow :slight_smile: Im thinking the daughter of my boss would like it! She has a bunch of chickens!

5 Likes