Giveaway!

Hello everyone! Thank you so so much for 1300 followers! It really means so much to me :blush:
Becuase of your huge contributions to my shop following, I decided to post a giveaway for early release on my new pattern dropping sunday!

RULES:
-be following my shop
-have my axolotl pattern
-be following my community profile
-(if you have the ability to) be following my facebook at hooked on huggables *same as my shop symbol *
-like this post!

I will send a giveaway link to all of my followers tonight! Thank you guys so much again and enjoy this giveaway!

27 Likes

Omgg congratss! Following and got your adorable axolotl. It’s adorable now I’m wondering why I didn’t get it before :joy:

9 Likes

Thank you!!! :joy:

6 Likes

CONGRATS :tada: im following and I got the axolotl; it s so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Tysm :blush:

6 Likes

your axolotl looks so cute!! i definitely saved it

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada: l love your axolotl pattern and I have been following your shop for a while I don’t have Facebook tho

5 Likes

Already been following ur shop and profile, however, I do not have Facebook. Just got ur pattern!! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! I am entered, your patterns are super cute :sparkling_heart::partying_face:

4 Likes

Congrats! I entered :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Cant believe I wasn’t already following you! I was already following your shop and got the axolotl pattern! Congrats on this amazing achievement! :partying_face:

4 Likes

WOW :star_struck: congratulations thats amazing and your axolotl is sooooo adorable :smiling_face: it’s so cute BYE :wave:

3 Likes

Thank you guys so much!!!

3 Likes

Omg congrats Scotty<3! Your patterns are so cute!

3 Likes

Tyy <3

2 Likes

congrats! js got the attern

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes