Let’s try this again
Journaling would be appreciated
Due date sep 20
Yarn used:
*2 skeins of yarn bee fur the moment chocolate brown
*2 skeins of yarn bee fur cream
*1/2 skein of skein tones peachy
20mm eyes
Can use acrylic blanket or the original fur I’m just mainly looking for if it works up correctly
I need testers for my Gizzy the monster - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

22 Likes

Hes too cute​:heartbeat:

And i would suggest adding yarn requirements, due date , if journals are required etc in your post :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I remeber this guy :pleading_face:
Hes soo cute but kinda out of my skill range. I dont have ang of that yarn and believ it or noy, i have never done that leg joing technique thingy.
However i hope you get the right testers this guy deserves! Good luck :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You can use acrylic yarn with him too he comes out just as cute

I did back loops with acrylic to demonstrate slip stitching the fur on after for my Etsy pattern testers but you can do both loops too and if you want help with joining legs I can help with that too

5 Likes

He’s too cute! I’d love to test!

4 Likes

Awww gizzy! This is so cute<3
I wish I had the yarn and time to make this.
Good luck with testing!!

3 Likes

This is so cute! I wish I had the time, but he looks like something I would love to make at some point! I’ll definitely be looking to add the pattern to my list when it’s available. ^-^

5 Likes

How adorable! You mentioned acrylic blanket but is just worsted weight acrylic okay in any colors?

4 Likes

This is so adorable

4 Likes

Adorable!!! Im sorry I can’t test it for you though.

One of my dogs was named after this little guy because her pointy ears stuck out to the sides like this guy. It’s also the only name she perked up at when we were trying out names.

6 Likes

Beautiful pupper

5 Likes

Love your puppy​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My family also jokes about our dog being a gremlin because her ears do the same thing lol

5 Likes

I feel like there’s other reasons to call this adorableness a gremlin, but the ears help. XD I bet she cuddles well

4 Likes

I consider worsted acrylic :heart:

4 Likes

It’s supposed to be gizmo but for copyright reasons I had to change the name :joy:

5 Likes

Of course! I knew. That’s why I was avoiding saying the name. My user name is homage to my dog Gizmo who adopted US in OKlahoma in July of 2005.

3 Likes

contrary to popular belief, in the strongest relationships with animals such as dogs or cats… They pick you, not the other way around. The universe knows, and so do the animals. ^-^

4 Likes

Ok I got testers approved. :blush:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.