GOIN CHRISTMAS MODE 👹 (Christmas question 1)

Hey guyssss who’s excited for the holiday season??? I think im going to make a little question a day thingy for December! Its gonna be holiday themed questions :nerd_face: So here’s the first one:

What is your favorite holiday smell???

I like the smell of all the peppermint candles we get during this time :))))

17 Likes

Apple cinnamon

8 Likes

I think it’s called speculaas but I don’t know the English word and if there is an English word for it

6 Likes

Peppermint for sure!!!:heart::white_heart:

6 Likes

definitely pine trees!!

6 Likes

i haven’t been able to smell since i was 9 so i don’t really care for smells

7 Likes

That’s another rlly good one!

5 Likes

Christmas trees! :evergreen_tree: I love your new profile picture btw :laughing:

7 Likes

Pine! :grin:

6 Likes

thanks heheh

4 Likes

My boyfriend goes crazy for the speculaas taartjes :joy:
I love the smell of ginger bread and Swedish lussekatter (saffron bread) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the smell in air outside where all of the leaves have fallen and you walk through them kicking up their fragrance! And the smell of the first snow fall.

5 Likes

Peppermint obvi :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the smell of vanilla in the kitchen while baking

3 Likes

Anything pine/Christmas trees! We always used to get a real tree when I was a kid and I loved the smell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it kicks up my nostalgia and Christmas spirit for sure

2 Likes

Pine and Balsam Fir trees.

3 Likes

Sad I have not found any scented anything yet. So Christmas feels gloomy right now.

2 Likes

Apple & cinnamon
The best combo :candle:

1 Like

Im sorry! Yeah thats one thing avout the holiday season is that it always pretty dark and gloomy :frowning::frowning::frowning: butttt i you can you should bake some gingerbread cookies because they fill the house up with gingerbread smells!!

1 Like

I’ll see right funds are tap out.

1 Like