Good Morning Post 🙃

Good morning to all my fellow Ribblr users. How is your day starting off? Just wanted to check in on everyone or someone. Really anyone. After I saw someone leave for their mental health, it got me thinking about myself. I can’t remember the last time I really took the time to make sure I was okay. I’ve been running on fumes since I had my son back in September. And I have two other children. One in middle school and the other is just about to turn three in August. Time flies when you have kids.
Make sure YOU are okay before you worry about someone else. I hope everyone is doing good and having a good day today. Bye for now. :sunny::blush:

20 Likes

I’m doing great! I also saw a person leave due to mental health recently, so I’ve been sorta bummed out, but my life is going good. I have a good amount of stock for my market next week and im still making more! <3

4 Likes

Im doing great! I went to the dentist and got my wire attached to my braces,its hurts a little tho

4 Likes

I heard braces are a pain.

4 Likes

What do you sell and where do you sell?

3 Likes

I sell amigurumi but I have like one coaster set and a bag to sell too! Idk exactly where as my mother signed me up and just said “MAKE THINGS!”, but it’s somewhere around where i live! Gonna be my first ever market <3

4 Likes

im doing good but allergies :sob:

4 Likes

Good luck. :grinning:

1 Like

SAME my allergies are killing me!! what r u allergic to?

2 Likes

I understand, I only have one kid, he is 3 months, but I’ve been running on fumes since I had him. We moved an hour away from my family in the same month, and previously I had never gone more than a week away from home (I’m 28, but I lived at home until now)
It’s all an adjustment, crocheting and working on the house is what keeps me going. And of course cute baby smiles and snuggles.
My partner works from home, but to make sure he gets enough sleep for work, I’ve been sleeping in the other room and take care of the baby 16 hours of the day so he can sleep and work.
I don’t have my license, so I’m really just stuck at home 24/7 with the baby.
I’m grateful for the original owners of this house, the nice couple who built it and planted these beautiful flowering trees in the yard.
Spending time in the yard admiring them with a cup of coffee is my favorite me time.
My only friend kind of ghosted me once I got pregnant, and I haven’t met anyone my age in the new area yet.
I think Ribblr is the thing that gives me any conversation outside of the home at the moment. :sweat_smile:

I hope that you can find little things you can do for you, little moments you can sneak in that bring you joy to keep you going :purple_heart::sparkles:

pollen

1 Like

Same :weary: my mouth has been hurting so bad, I just got new wires and bands

1 Like

omg sameee it my mouth hurts so bad *hugs * we’re in this together :people_hugging:

Yes :heart::sob:

1 Like