Graduation Cap

I noticed that some users also have the little cap on their photo, but what does that mean?

I haven’t been on Ribblr long, but saw that some who have been on longer don’t have it.

6 Likes

They’re related to badges people have earned: Ribblr community

The cap is for

Regular

This badge is granted when you reach a Regular community level. Thanks for being a regular part of our community over a period of months. You’re now one of the most active users, and a reliable contributor that makes our community great. You can now rearrange and rename topics, take advantage of more powerful spam flags, access a private lounge area, and you’ll also get lots more likes per day. You also get to use your special Regular community level as a personal title and a brand new avatar flair.

6 Likes

I copied this from the Community Guidelines. The grad cap is for Member level and the cowboy hat is for Regular level.

You’ll be promoted to a Member level after you have visited and contributed more to the community.
By reaching a Member level you are granted additional abilities. You can create group personal messages and like up to 300 posts per day.
You will get a bronze badge when you reach a Member level as well as a special graduation hat avatar flair. This will show up on top of your avatar (profile picture) in all of your posts!

4 Likes