Granny square colour inspo for my skirt?

Hii im making a granny square skirt and im super excited and will post when im done but i need some colour combo inspo bc im very blank rn :smiling_face_with_tear:
Tyyysmm ilyy :3

13 Likes

Uhh you can do pastels like pink, blue, and yellow, kind of like a cutesy color scheme, you could do a neutral, more modern look with browns, whites, and stuff like that, you could do darker colors like purple, blue, etc
There is also a website that gives you random color combinations here’s the link: Create a Palette - Coolors

4 Likes

You could go through Canva’s color themes. You can base your project around birthstones for January or February, whenever you intend to finish.

4 Likes

Pinterest also has tons of color combo boards, including some with yarn. They take me out of my comfort zone which is mostly blue, purple, and green

4 Likes

Hmmm, I like what @Abug1249 said with the pastel colors I would do pastels. Or your favorite color, for example, my favorite color is green any shade, I would do it in a pastel or light sage green. I would also check if the yarn you use is soft and machine washable before making the skirt. Hope this helps!

2 Likes