Greetings! A quick query about sewing.

I like all types of craft (crochet, knitting and sewing); but since the ‘Great British Sewing Bee 2021’ has been on TV I have caught the sewing bug.

I notice that there are not a great many projects for sewing compared with the other crafts on here.

There may be some issues with copywrite or IP which could be a reason. I know that reproducing stuff you make from YouTube videos may not be allowed even though it is in the public domain?!

I would like to put some ideas for sewing patterns on which are for beginners, I’m not sure how to do that yet but as I navigate this site/app then I am sure I will be able to do this. Is this of interest?

Anyway, this is my first post and I just think - more sewing patterns would be good.

Thanks for reading.

8 Likes

Hi Davey and welcome to Ribblr!

We definitely want to support as many craft types as we can going forward.
We launched at the end of 2020, so the platform is still very new! There aren’t still many Sewing patterns, but it is slowly picking up :slight_smile:

We’d most definitely love to see your designs here. If you want to have your own shop so you can play around with Ribbuild, Ribblr’s pattern editing tool, just message @Ribblr and our team will help you out!

5 Likes