Groups in Wishlist

@Ribblr
In our Wishlists is there a way to sort our patterns? Like in Pinterest where you can make a group of a certain topic. You could give us the option to create groups, and then we could sort our patterns.

I feel like that would be pretty useful when you want to make something and instead of scrolling thru your entire wishlist you can pick what you want to see. Like if your in the mood to make a sweater then you could click on your sweater tab. Sorry if that’s a little confusing, but i think it would be cool.

Like if you want to make it happen! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer::heart:

24 Likes

I second this! It would also be nice to have a more specific filter option like this for when you search for patterns to buy. So that you can search not only for “clothing” but specifically for sweaters.

12 Likes

I know this has been discussed internally by the team, though no release date so it’ll be interesting to see how many people want this feature!

14 Likes

I third this!!

9 Likes

Yesssssss!!

7 Likes

Sounds good to me! So far I’ve found the search function to be surprisingly good (surprising due to experience on other sites), but a means of grouping your wishlist sounds great, especially as more and more folks upload patterns

8 Likes

That is a really good idea.

6 Likes

I’m late to the party, but so much yes! A way to sort into would love to buy the pattern vs would love to make (because I have the pattern or it’s free) vs just want to show the designer some love (like amigurumi, because I love some of those designs, but know I’ll never buy/make them)

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply, and no worries that you are late.

7 Likes