Guaging interest on a Pattern before i do another tester call

I am wondering how much interest there is in a hippo pattern. Initially, I designed it last year and I have since did an entire revamp on it and need it tested before Dec 30th.
I would be launching the call this week and give at least 2 wks to complete. I realize people are busy this is a quick make though. Mostly no sew except mouth and ears
it will be eventually offered as a paid pattern once its all ready to go.
thanks

10 Likes

Yess i absolutely love hippos and would love to see another pattern for one!

1 Like

I love hippo’s as well, unfortunately I’m a bit to busy at the moment to get any more testings 'cause of Christmas markets and I aplied to much already to get my Christmas stuff done.
I will defenitly look forward for your hippo and perhaps, who knows, when I have suddenly a bunch of time (or I love it so much) that I will apply as well and leave my Christmas stuff for what it is (as I did with the others I applied to) :smiling_face:
Pff I have the feeling that my writing is very bad :pensive:

2 Likes

Your writing isn’t bad! Thank you for responding and hopefully your markets go amazing for you :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Love hippos!

2 Likes

I would love to test!

2 Likes

Keep an eye out id like to post call on Thursday ! I’m just typing out my scribbled notes and this also gives me time to make another one to make sure the design flows!

1 Like