GUESS THE PATTERN CLUE pt. 3

Hey!! I’m a little late today whoops. Anyways, here’s today’s clue!

:red_car::luggage:

YAY have fun!!

Last two clues were Toy Story 4 and the kindergarten scene where Bonnie created Forky.

15 Likes

5 Likes

@Daffodilcrochets
@GamerKat
@LatteCrochet
@miaajuney

Past winners!! There were a couple more people but there were also a lot of posts so yeah.

5 Likes

It’s a bit tricky today :smiling_imp:

Let’s see what you come up with mwahahahahah

3 Likes

Are they all related to toy story?

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

When they pack to go on holidays in #4

3 Likes

never seen toy story so… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is it when Bonnie gets back in the car from her first day of kindergarten and Woody finds out that Forky is alive?

2 Likes

It’s been so long but is it when they’re putting all their stuff in the trunk of the car and like drop woody or smth

2 Likes

when the car’s tire gets punctured by jessie?? i dont even know if its from toy story 4 lol XD i have rlly rlly bad memory so i prob wont be right either way hehe

3 Likes

The scene where the collecter dude stole woody and put him in a suitcase and drives to his apartment to sell him? Toy story 2 i think

3 Likes

You bite your tongue! :tired_face::rage:

4 Likes

Wow this is so confusing you guysss

1 Like

I’ll get to that one later I guess…

Random hint I made up FORGET THE LAST ONE bc people got confused I guess. I’ll just hint this one and Rosie helps me for emojis I guess now so do this while I post today’s later!

:red_car::school_satchel::cowboy_hat_face::fork_and_knife::scream:

2 Likes

Is it when Woody finds out that fokey is alive in Bonnie’s backpack on their way home?

1 Like

Yeah I kinda copied whoever guessed that lol

2 Likes

Wait that was you :thinking:

2 Likes

Okie let’s retry this!! Same clue but I modified it.

:minibus::luggage::motorway:

SIGH EMOJIS ARE NOT ON MY SIDE AND ROSIE IS SLEEPING. @ShortClarice are you awake?? You helped @Cinna245 and I think I need help because wtf are these emojissss!

8 Likes

…if anyone manages to get this they get the pattern early and if they want to test they will get automatically accepted.

3 Likes