guys don't hate me!

guys… im sorry to say this but… im taking off all of the patterns of my shop cause yeah… so if i would do i would get them in the next few hours…

just because i want to do smt diff with my shop so yeah i hope y’all understand

21 Likes

Aww thats a bit sad, but im sure whatever you do next will be amazing and i cant wait to see!

12 Likes

yeah its just that i want to put pictures instead of making the pics but i sold most of the things and i don’t like the pics that are also there so… yeah if that makes sence

13 Likes

Oh ya that makes sense and is totally understandable!

10 Likes

I understand! It’s ok :cry:

7 Likes

Aww ok!

5 Likes

Naurrrrr it’s ok can’t wait to see what’s in store ommie! Also update on hai hai RN

8 Likes

aw thats a bittt sad to see them go, but i cant wait to see your future projects!!

5 Likes

GOSH DIDDILY DARN MAN,
cry me a river,
this be so sad

4 Likes

don’t cryyy i wanna try and besides i don’t love them as much as i want to so… yeah sorry!

6 Likes

he is sitting up on my bed stand with porgie and puffy and baby groot (will put a pic in a sec)

7 Likes

I have a question… so if we have a designers pattern in our patterns and the designer removed it from their shop, is it removed from our pattern tab too? Or will it remain in our pattern tab for future use? And do any of you know if there is a way to print out patterns after we have purchased them?

3 Likes

ummm idk how to print but i think it would still be in patterns tab but i mean maybe not???

3 Likes

The best way I’ve found to print patterns I’ve gotten through Ribblr is to open the Ribblr website on a computer (not the app or phone web browser), open the pattern, and right click to print or print to PDF.

4 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes