Hablas español? Calling all Spanish speaking crafters!

Hi, I would love to work on this features. I speak more spanish than english, so i hope be able to help and… I’m new here.

2 Likes

Thanks and welcome to Ribblr! We’ve just sent you a message :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m mexican, my first language is Spanish and my second language Is English, i’m interested om the program.

2 Likes

Hello!! I speak Spanish and understand perfectly the patterns in English. I was born in Spain!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m from Mexico and native Spanish-speaking, I’ll be glad to help you :blush:

2 Likes

Native from Spain! I’d love to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Solaegui_cgv10 @Bresay_Arc @Mina23 @Craftsminerdiy !

We’ve sent you a private message.

3 Likes

Hey there! I’d like to test it. I’m fluent in both English and Spanish (Chile).

2 Likes

Awesome. We’ve messaged you.

1 Like

Hii!! I’m Spanish and I’m interested in taking part in this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, and welcome to Ribblr @Carluken !
We’ve just sent you a message.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help so far!
We’ve recently released a Spanish public beta, which means ALL crochet patterns on our own Ribblr Free Patterns shop are available in Spanish! :partying_face: (for crafters in Latin America & Spain)

Please spread the word with your Spanish speaking crafty friends!
You and them can go now ahead and grab any of the Ribblr Free Patterns (crochet only) and craft in your native language.

We’re excited about the future of our Spanish auto-translator. Your feedback will help us improve and move ahead faster toward a better future for all Spanish speaking crafters :raised_hands:

Thanks!
Team Ribblr

@xxsimmyxx @Macanava @Iamnotasupermom @toffeefields @p4melaH @Echarpeencasa @Cecymonge @Valeriareale @Maiaracnido @MARIELENA16 @magneticmary @LenaHamilton @Vanecrz @Gabyispeace @CrochetbyBM @AnneBonny @kyscottage @crochetlabmx @AnGanxada @Kayart @Schrevy @malba @jaiaw @TerceraGeneración @Lizbethkoi @alejandracruze @mylittleyarniverse @Momassty @LePatatita @alt_kats @LauBoice @Solaegui_cgv10 @Bresay_Arc @Mina23 @Craftsminerdiy @Pililoyolaa @Carluken

5 Likes