Happy belated bday and designer appreciation post

Hi guys! So I just wanted to make a little post to celebrate my friend @xhunni ! Xhunni is an amazing person i have had the pleasure to work with, and yesterday was their bday! So please share your love below :heart:
Here are just some of the amazing patterns from their shop! Check it out if you havent done so already!

21 Likes

Thank you so so much! You are such a lovely person :relaxed: and an amazing friend :smiley: I genuinely appreciate how dedicated and hard working you have been as one of my forever testers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: working with you over the last couple of months has been such a wonderful experience. So from the very bottom of my heart, I thank you for everything you have done :partying_face::white_heart::white_heart:

14 Likes

Yes! Let’s celebrate each other!

Excited New Year GIF

11 Likes

Patrick Star Dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

8 Likes

Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

9 Likes

First, they all look amazing!!! Second, happy belated birthday to @xhunni !

Celebrate Stir Crazy GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

8 Likes

Happy Birthday Party GIF

7 Likes

Agree 100%, @xhunni you are amazing! So productive with patterns, amazing designer, amazing tester and fun to work with :heart:

7 Likes

Hope you had a wonderful birthday and a fabulous birthweekend :green_heart:

7 Likes

Save Them All Happy Birthday GIF by Best Friends Animal Society

6 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
Happy Birthday GIF by chuber channel

7 Likes

Thank you! :partying_face::white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I absolutely love your designs :white_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much :relaxed::white_heart:

9 Likes

Happy belated birthday!!! :heartbeat:

8 Likes

Thank U GIF

7 Likes

@xhunni is suchhhhhh and Amazing person!!!

6 Likes

Thank you so much! You are so kind :white_heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

WHAT!!! I missed you birthday!!! I’m so sorry I completely blanked!!! Happy happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day! You are such an amazing designer and artist! Can’t wait to see what wonderful things you will accomplish this year!!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:So glad to have met you! You are amazing!

5 Likes

Thank you so much, i had a very lovely day with my family :smile: I am so grateful for everything you have done, you are such a lovely person and an amazing new friend of mine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am also super glad to have met you! :sparkles: :white_heart:

6 Likes