Happy Birthday + 2nd Year Anniversary @Ribblr !!!

I just saw that it’s team @Ribblr ’s birthday today! I wanted to give a shoutout to the team - thank you all so much for making Ribblr such a wonderful crafty place, and also a place that brings crafters together! :two_hearts: I am so thankful I found you! Thank you, team @Ribblr , for making this world a craftier place with all your features and support against things like pattern piracy and fast fashion (with knitted/crocheted items)! You all are so wonderful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Let’s all join in wishing @Ribblr a happy birthday!! :partying_face:

34 Likes

Happy birthday!!

12 Likes

Me too happy to be part of this celebration happy birthday :birthday: to you @Ribblr team. Thank you for your all efforts, helps, support and for this craft platform where all of us can join and learn from each other and share our creative ideas & knowledge :green_heart:

:tada::tada::tada::tada::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :birthday: :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

12 Likes

Aww, thank you so much for your cakeday wishes!
It’s been exactly two years since we’ve opened the community - how exciting :partying_face:
In fact, back then Ribblr was still in beta.

Our community has come a long way in those two years, and soon it’ll be our official birthday (1 October 2020 was our launch day) so we might want to do another celebration for you all. :purple_heart:

20 Likes

:partying_face:

12 Likes

Oh man…this is SOOOOOO exciting! Congrats!!!

13 Likes

Congrats!!! :grin: Happy birthday! :partying_face:

12 Likes

Well then Happy unofficial birthday @Ribblr :partying_face::tada::birthday::ice_cream:

12 Likes

Happy Birthday!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday

P.S.
That’s my signature cake image :grin::slightly_frowning_face:
I have posted it more than once on Ribblr

4 Likes

Yes, I admit I borrowed it. If it bothers you, I didnt mean to offend., I’ll delete it from my photos.
@Kevan06

3 Likes

It’s ok, I was going to post it anyways

I don’t own the photo

3 Likes