Happy Birthday! Nov 24

I know this is a little early, but I had a pretty terrifying experience today and I’m exhausted. And I may not get a chance to get back on here due to spending time with family for Thanksgiving.

@vanyrodri @Shnarley @ChickyCrochetCo
Want to wish you a fantastic and blessed day!

Season 3 Birthday GIF by Friends

7 Likes

Wishing you well @Wendywo745; hope all is okay now and that you have a chance to rest and recuperate with the holiday tomorrow. Sending much warmth. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to the rest of you! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I hope you’re ok!

3 Likes

I hope everything is/will be okay! Happy Thanksgiving :relaxed: @vanyrodri @Shnarley and @ChickyCrochetCo happy birthday :partying_face::tada: :cake::partying_face::tada::cake::partying_face::tada::cake:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Love GIF by EnjoyCleaning

4 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by MyPostcard

1 Like

Thank you all. I didn’t want to take away from the birthday post. I spun my van out on an icy patch at 80mph on the interstate. By the grace of God, my two youngest and I are alive.

5 Likes

happy birthday!

3 Likes

Omg that’s crazy! I’m so glad you guys are ok!

4 Likes

Thank you​:hugs: it was pretty scary.

Btw, how have you been. I haven’t seen you around lately and you were in my mind? Hope you’re well. :blush:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah I haven’t been too active on here. I’ve definitely missed ribblr but have been busy moving. Finally made it to our house and will get my yarn soon. I have some projects I have been eyeing and can’t wait to start. Thank you for thinking of me :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

So, you finally made it to Japan?

3 Likes

Yep!

3 Likes

I had a feeling it was the big move, as to why we haven’t seen you around! Hope everything is going well and it’s not a difficult adjustment.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes