Happy Birthday! Oct 21

@albascoffe @BumbleTheBree @CraftyHookz @Hebrasdefe

Happy Birthday GIF by irina H

12 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
Happy birthday to my birthday twins, hope y’all have great days.

5 Likes

You’re so welcome! :hugs:

5 Likes

@albascoffe @BumbleTheBree @CraftyHookz and @Hebrasdefe have a fun day! Happy birthday :tada::cake::partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by Mumbai Indians

5 Likes

Happy birthday :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sorry that graphic is too flashy for me, so I can’t copy the names, but Happy Birthday to y’all
Happy Birthday

4 Likes

happy birthday everyone who’s birthday is october 21st!
Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Kiki

4 Likes

4 Likes

Ah man! I’m sorry. I kinda wondered when I put it up, but I thought it might be ok.

Not sure if you knew already, but if you just tap the bottom right corner, it will pause it.

3 Likes

It’s ok, it’s hard even for someone who struggles with it to know what’s going to trigger it… Usually fast color changes are a no go (there are some of the social media short videos that drive me crazy because the whole video has a filter where the entire video keeps changing colors rapidly)… Dark background usually makes it worse (much to my sadness as I prefer dark colors)
Girl, I need it to stop now when it affects me, so scrolling is so much faster and more effective… But thanks for the tip…

3 Likes

awww thank you! that’s very kind :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hahaha! Ok. Gotcha! I’ll try to keep that in mind. I get a little irked when the gif doesn’t show exactly as it will play when posted. Sometimes I don’t know until after the fact. :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

:hugs: you’re welcome!

2 Likes

Well, when the video does not come out the way Ibwant, I just delete it.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by MyPostcard

Happy (super belated!) Birthday!! :partying_face::relaxed:

2 Likes