Happy Birthday! Oct 27

@anoswaldoddity
Aww! One of my favorite people here! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Happy Birthday GIF

11 Likes

Happy birthday! @anoswaldoddity :tada::cake::tada::tada::laughing::partying_face:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to the wonderful @anoswaldoddity - thank you for being an amazing community member and for spreading joy & love.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday Love GIF

6 Likes

Thank you @saar , that means a lot to me.

7 Likes

Oh, to be that skinny again! Lol. The dancing, um never. Lol!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Hope you have a great day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m going to!!! It’s going to be the best one in years! My daughter and son in law paid for me to go skydiving tomorrow!!!

Cat GIF

9 Likes

Oohh that’s really cool, I hope it’ll be lotssss of fun

Happy birthday :purple_heart: :tada:

5 Likes

happy birthday @anoswaldoddity :partying_face:🫶🏻 more blessings to you and your family, much love! :innocent::heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to you. :cake: I agree with Saar. I love the way you spread joy. Have fun skydiving, and celebrate well.

7 Likes

Oh my. Just when I thought you couldn’t get more awesome! We’ll done you. I don’t have the courage :flushed::joy:

5 Likes

Happy happy Birthday @anoswaldoddity !! Have a great day and enjoy skydiving!!
Happy birthday

4 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by MyPostcard
Happy Birthday @anoswaldoddity !!! Love you and hope you have a wonderful day!! Have fun skydiving :star_struck:

4 Likes

Oh wow! I could never I have a fear of heights :rofl: but that definitely sounds so cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy birthday, Debi… :hugs::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness I nearly missed it: Happy Birthday!!! I hope this day and year are exceedingly kind to you. Thank you for being such a delightful presence and person. :gift_heart:

3 Likes