Happy Birthday! Oct 5

@ROBOTCHAMELEON @Loulouu
Hope your day is a blast!

Feliz Cumple Happy Birthday GIF by DINOSALLY

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

4 Likes

It isn’t a problem for me, but I think that picture is one of those seizure warning things

3 Likes

Happy Birthday GIF by MyPostcard

3 Likes

Happy birthday!!:tada:

4 Likes

Don’t know if you have a) really mean this

b) you have dry humor.

3 Likes

No I really meant it… Those are the types of flashing lights that trigger seizures and migraines… Not in me, but in general. I thought I would mention it before it got stumbled upon and caused an issue

3 Likes

Memo from @saar:
“There’s a button natively on each gif to pause it exactly for that!”

Now that I’ve gone back to look - there’s a play/pause button on the bottom right hand corner of each gif.

7 Likes

Such a good feature for anyone sensitive to flashing!

5 Likes

I knew about pausing a gif
If I click on the post and open it then I can pause it, but when I return to the feed, it is unpaused.
Which means it flashes as I scroll past it to see other posts, which was what I was warning about to begin with. If you have the sensitivity, you can’t open it and pause it every time it rolls past your screen for all of eternity

5 Likes

I’ll just change it if it’s that much of an issue

5 Likes

When I picked it out of the gif list it wasn’t changing colors. It was just a solid picture.

5 Likes

I don’t think anybody thought you did it on purpose :heavy_heart_exclamation:
I have some loved ones that have issues with that and I think it was one of the issues that caused a lot of problems “somewhere else”

4 Likes

As one of those that suffer from flashing sensitivity (I don’t have seizures, but it does cause me to be dizzy, disoriented, and feel general malaise), I appreciate you pointing this out @anon5108995
And thank you @Wendywo745 for changing it

3 Likes

You’re welcome. :hugs:

3 Likes