Happy Birthday to me

Such a awesome start of my day Birthday coffee lol and beautiful Home baked Cake gluten free as my girls cant have gluten but i can. 56 years young today.
I got to see my cake lastnight incase the icing drupped. My Daughter Michelle and My Granddaughter baked My Birthday cake and the spent hours baking and decorating ( my granddaughter lives to help her Mum :blush::blush::blush::blush:

9 Likes

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day, you are much ahead in time zones than where I am in the US :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Happy birthday! The cake looks so tasty :birthday::tada:

5 Likes

4 Likes

Nice. I hope your birthday is as enjoyable as mine was. I listened to a Stevie Wonder Happy Birthday song. Was a fun tune to dance and work to. While singing Happy birthday to me. :wink:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks for the lyrics. I never heard the song before so I was gonna look them up.

4 Likes

happy birthday!

5 Likes

Also, your cake looks amazing! :cake:

4 Likes

Yum! Cake!!! And Happy Birthday! I didnโ€™t see your name in the cakeday list, or I wouldโ€™ve added you!

Edit: haha, I just looked at tomorrowโ€™s. For me itโ€™s still the 4th.

3 Likes

Whatsxa cake day list??

4 Likes

It tells when everyoneโ€™s anniversary and birthday is. If you put them in your profile.

3 Likes

Click on the 3 lines next to your profile pic (when in the community), sometimes called the hamburger, and under it there will be a section for cakeday! There, if you click on it, it subdivides into anniversaries and birthdays :hugs:

3 Likes

Happy belated :purple_heart: birthday

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by echilibrultau

4 Likes

Iโ€™m so sorry for the late reply! Happy birthdayyyy!! I hope you get to see the life you want and crochet all the projects you want!!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes