Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I’m super excited :grin: & happy to share my recent completed crochet project! This is the Flatiron Shawl by Toni Lipsey of @TL YarnCrafts.

It was super fun to work on & I love the shape. For the body I used: Tahki Yarns’ Donegal Tweed Fine (Blue color is #2724 & the Plum color is #2712), the middle variegated yarn is Malabrigo Sock in #723 Indonesia. The Orange lace border is Urth Harvest Fingering (Color 13 Orange). Thanks for taking a look! :two_hearts::tada:

Anyone else obsessed with shawls/scarfs/wraps like me? Let me know!
#shawls #crochet #TL YarnCrafts #SoHappy&pleased

31 Likes

That’s gorgeous!! :heart_eyes: I’ve knit a few shawls and like knitting them. :blush:

4 Likes

Wow that’s amazing!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

LOVE the colours you used! So pretty! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Just beautiful! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Love the colors. It is a beautiful shawl.

6 Likes

I am so addicted to shawls! I thought I was the only one :sweat_smile:. This is beautiful, I love your color choices and it looks wonderful on you!

4 Likes

Thank you @Christina21 & @Libbyhitch for y’all’s kind words. Can I ask what projects y’all are both working on? Or about to start?

3 Likes

@Lakeviewknitter @NoKittenAroundStudio @TexasPurl @poppysmicks @Libbyhitch @Christina21
Thank y’all for all of the kind words, this was my first post… I feel so welcomed by the Ribblr community! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can’t wait to see y’all’s creations &/or patterns!

*p.s. I promise to be better about more consisce replies… I’m learning :sweat_smile::blush:

7 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you @anoswaldoddity :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

@AnnaDill I somehow missed your reply! I am working on the happyscrappycrochetalong blanket, did a few weaving a this week and would like to give a go at my first piece of clothing next week…. One can never have too many projects going :joy:. What’s next on your project list?

5 Likes

@Libbyhitch very cool, gotta look a project that uses up the leftovers. I hope you have fun with it! Please share photos when you are done! I am working on a crochet top (it’s a tester for rollingyarn here on Ribblr) I’m excited. After the top, I’ll work on the Pincha Shawl by Pinpilan Wangsai.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s pretty! Congratulations! :tada:

5 Likes

I love seeing this kind of share… feels good to see a person connected to a beautifully hand created piece!! Thank you!! Are you with a shop as well and do you post these lovely creations?

5 Likes

I am working on an amigurumi rag doll bunny.

5 Likes

Hi

6 Likes

that is sooooo beautiful oh my gosh im in love

5 Likes

Can we see it, maybe just a little​:wink:
@Christina21

5 Likes

Hi @Ilovejanetsmyth ! Welcome to Ribblr! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes