Happy late Halloween

It may still be Halloween for you guys I’m not too sure but for me it’s over :)) did u get to celebrate??

I started on the pumpkin Axolotl WAYYYY back 1-2 months ago and I actually updated you guys last time that I was going to finish in a week or so but I ended up procrastinating till yesterday (Halloween)! So here are pics of the finished plushie :))

Btw, because I started again a couple months later, I actually LOST the whole ball of yarn I used to make this. It’s like the size of a 15cm ruler but still I couldn’t find it but I was so lucky I kept the pieces tgt and crocheted before hand. Except one of the legs I left a too short tail so I had to improvise :slight_smile:

13 Likes

It looks so cute!!! I love it :blush: I sort of celebrated, I mostly watched movies while dressed like Waldo lol

3 Likes

Thank you :)) Hahaha I didn’t dress up one bit! the whole day I was just crocheting trying to finish up some pattern tests :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

It’s so cute!

4 Likes

Makes sense, I wasn’t too either, but it was just a shirt, jeans and a makeshift cardboard binocular made last year (I lost the beanie and cane) so I figured why not lol

3 Likes

Thank youu:))

1 Like

Cute cute! I like your modifications

2 Likes

Cute! Nice job :relaxed: Your modifications are super clever :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like