Happy new year! 🥳 What are your new year's resolutions?

2021 has been an awesome year for crafting!

We were delighted to welcome so many new Ribblrs, from all over the world, to our inclusive community!
And you’ve been REALLY active, too, with over 100,000 projects! (Find awesome journals here!)

Ribblr designers also had a great year! 94% of designers had orders (70.5% in the last 30 days), with the most popular pattern was bought by more than 1,000 crafters in December alone!

We want thank you all for making this such a special & incredibly creative year. We can’t wait to show you what’s planned for 2022 :wink:

And on that note, we want to know-
What are your plans and goals for 2022? Share it below! :point_down:

12 Likes

While I didn’t get as much published as I planned, I still agree it was a special and incredibly creative year. So happy Ribblr is doing well. I’m kinda hooked.

Looking forward to seeing what the new year brings.

My plans and goals are the same as the day I found Ribblr. I have some amazing patterns ahead, just started with the existing littler ones first.

Happy New Year to all of you. Glad we can enjoy this year together. Marilyn, Hooked On Cotton

6 Likes

my plan is to try to waste less time and have more time for knitting :joy::joy:

7 Likes

That’s an awesome plan! Can we all join in? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I would like to make the Axolotl army my daughter has been wanting and to find and make the anime character dolls that they want​:grin:

4 Likes

i want to get better at organising my time so i have more time to crochet! and i want to become more patient and hardworking too

4 Likes

That’s awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :clap:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great and fun plan!

3 Likes