✨Happy Pride Month ✨🏳️‍🌈✨🏳️‍⚧️✨

Heeyyyyyy!! Happy pride month my fellow LGBT (and overall queer) fellow ribblrs!!
I know I’m a few days late, and idk if anyone else posted about this- but I wanted to. I wanted to say, whoever you are, wherever you are- I see you, I support you, and I’m here to hold your hand if you need me to.

I know firsthand that being queer isn’t easy, and we have to fight every day to be who we are, and we face discrimination, and our rights aren’t met everywhere, we are less safe than alo-cis-het people, and a lot of other bad things…, BUT! We are a community fighting for it to change.
We stick together. Because, I get shit when I correct people about my pronouns, but I know someone who is going through the same, and I also know someone who would correct that person for me. I know I am loved, and valued, and respected within our community. I know I am understood. I know someone is and will be fighting for me.
I wanted to take the time to write this to tell every queer person, that someone is fighting for you. That you are valued, respected, loved and admired, because existing queer is brave. And, this month, we are celebrating that.
We celebrate that people like us fought for us. And we celebrate that people like us is fighting for us. And we celebrate because we are and will be fighting alongside them. We celebrate the community we are.

Lot’s of love to you :sparkling_heart:

25 Likes

Beautiful, moving message! Thank you, and Happy Pride to you, as well!

9 Likes

So perfectly said! :grinning: I am waiting for a world where we are celebrated for who we are, including our differences. Imagine how boring it would be if we were all the same! Happy Pride month, everyone!! :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

7 Likes

Well said! Happy Pride Month to you and to everyone!

Everyone deserves to feel loved both by themselves and by others and to be at peace with who they are. :heart:

7 Likes

So true, we see so much ugliness. We have to stick together. Happy Pride Month :rainbow::rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

7 Likes

Such a beautiful message, thank you! I appreciate posts like this so much as I am not out in my personal life. (Im bi and nonbinary and only my partner knows) I can only disclose this in spaces my family wont see. I hope you have an amazing month as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lots of love to you! Thank you for you for your kindness :heart::rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

Oh I’m so sorry. I’m here if you ever want to talk about that, I know first hand too how awful it can be. You deserve a happy pride, even if it is just known between your partner and you. Sending you all my love :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes