happy ribblr birthday!

guess what july 2 is?
@Ribblr ‘s ribblrversary!
happy ribblrversary, ribblr! heres hoping for much more!
in celebration, lets say what put favorite parts of ribblr are! ill start:
i absolutely love that this is both a platform that crocheters amd knitters can talk on, but also a place where we can get patterns for our craft, all with no mandatory subscription! but what about you?

30 Likes

i love that i am able to meet so man new people who love the same thing that i do! i think thats really cool bc there’s not a lot of people who crochet at my school and in my life

11 Likes

YAYAYAYAYAY it’s actually my Ribblrversary too :partying_face:

10 Likes

omggg crazy :sob:

7 Likes

congrats Elaya!! <33

8 Likes

P A T T E R N S S S S (oh and how old is ribblr?)

7 Likes

it’s great for patterns anD to talk to fellow crafters aND artists.

8 Likes

Thank you! sobbing

Our official birthday is 1 October - so we’re nearly four! But it does show up as earlier here on the community because it’s been secretly operating during our beta phase :heart_eyes:

We’ve got VERY special things planned for our official bday!

14 Likes

Happy ribblrversary ribblr!
I love that I get to meet new people and make tons of friends! Also I love being able to help others, test for them and share my ideas and patterns with others.

5 Likes

Happy ribblrversary!

6 Likes

Happy Ribblrversary Ribblr! :cake: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Happy ribblrversary! :purple_heart::frog:

6 Likes

happy ribblrversary ribblr!! :purple_heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

happy ribblrversary ribblr!! :sparkling_heart:
thank you for making this amazing platform!!

6 Likes

Ooh I can’t wait for that!

My favorite part is that I can chat with other crafters (that are my age) about patterns and ideas and stuff like that. I also really like testing and the community! It’s amazing how I had a simple idea to make a bingo card yesterday, and so many people have already started and are like half way done! Like @LoafOfBread was super excited to finish their eggplant that they even added the crossed of square to their post!:rofl::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

i like being able to help other crafters even if i myself am not too experienced. it’s nice to have somewhere to ask for help, give help, and show what we make :smiling_face:

6 Likes

I love that there is the option for it to be free! Also that there is crochet, knit, tunisian, and sewing! Everyone here is so kind and welcoming!

7 Likes

HAPPY RlBBLRVERSARY EL!!!

7 Likes

4 years! : D

7 Likes

i see what you did there bill…

7 Likes