Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Question: What do eat at thanksgiving dinner? (If you celebrate it :laughing:)

10 Likes

:maple_leaf:Happy Thanksgiving!:maple_leaf:
For dinner we always have turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, sweet potatoes, rolls, green beans and a couple other veggies. For dessert we have pies(of course​:joy:) My sisters decided to make chocolate fudge last night, so that will be something new.:chocolate_bar::yum:

7 Likes

my family makes all of the classics but I’m going to mostly eat ALL THE TURKEY. and pumpkin pie… YUM

7 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving! We have, Turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry, broccoli and rice, bread rolls, macaroni, candied yams,

For desserts we had pumpkin pie, lemon meringue pie, pumpkin roll cake, and a strawberry lush cake, what did you have/will have for Thanksgiving? :relaxed:

4 Likes

This year we’re doing:
Turkey
Scalloped potatoes
Fresh green bean casserole
Roasted bacon and maple brussel sprouts
Sausage and cream cheese stuffed mushrooms
Ham roll ups
Shrimp cocktail
Rolls
Pumpkin pie
Pumpkin cheesecake

I think that might be it.

4 Likes

Um recipe for brussel sprouts please? :yum:

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not even 100% sure what all was used. They were halved. Bacon was chopped and thrown on top. If I remember correctly, mom put chopped garlic on top, and I’ll have to ask what my sister did for the maple; If it was just real maple syrup or something else.

2 Likes