Have you ever seen this before?

So I was given a big box of craft stuff a year or two ago, and I sorted it all out. But there was this different tool-thingie I have never seen, and hope someone will be able to identify it? I’ve tried image searches and everything. I can’t seem to figure out what it is! Any thoughts?

15 Likes

Lol well I’ve never seen any kind of accessory like that for crafting, but that logo is for a whiskey brand :joy:

It is a vintage stir stick or a ‘swizzle stick’. The company was founded in 1907 but im not sure how old that stick is

14 Likes

Oh my gosh! This was in the bottom of that box of (mostly) knitting stuff (some crocheting stuff as well), and I was like, what the heck is this?! I thought it could be some sort of unique knitting needle except for the round tip :joy:
Thank you so much for the information! :rofl:

12 Likes

I just searched ‘vintage stir stick john jameson’ and whataya know, the first thing that pops up is a giant pack of identical-looking things on Ebay! :rofl: Thank you ever so much for your help :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Somebody sipping on whiskey while they knitting!!!

9 Likes

I bet someone had been using it to help push stuffing down my great grandma had similar things for that

13 Likes

That was my original thought :grin:

7 Likes

@GabrielleW @SierraCrochets07 Thanks for the feedback! This is now what I’ll probably use it for :wink:

5 Likes

Looks like a stuffing tool but who knows

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

2 Likes