Have you seen Encanto? 🕯

So I was watching encanto, and I noticed that the little boy has a crocheted bear! I started making it and was wondering if anyone would want me to write the pattern!

15 Likes

Its kinda cute but the photo not clear, :green_heart: for writing pattern if you like to share cuteness and happiness so go for it. If you need a tester will happy to do that :blush: for you. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah the photo isn’t the best because I took a picture of my screen​:sweat_smile: but it will look cut when I finish :blush:

5 Likes

Yes am sure it will be, so will wait for it. :green_heart: happy crocheting time :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:. I wish too to release some patterns they are half work need to focus on them :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Yes yes yes yes!!!
I didn’t even notice that but now I need one.
Please write a pattern :blush:

6 Likes

Omg I LOVE encanto! I would love for you to make that!

6 Likes

Please do!!!

7 Likes

No I haven’t yet but I want to! It’s on my list of things to watch :wink:

5 Likes

It is SO good

5 Likes

This is how it turned out! Once my tester finishes it will be ready to purchase!

8 Likes

So cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It turned out so good, it looks just like the one in the movie!!!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

BTW I love the dog in your icon

5 Likes

That’s my dog :joy: her name is penny

4 Likes

Too cute

5 Likes

Omg that’s so cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hello all, am thankful :pray: for @SierraCrochets07 to give this chance to test her pattern for this lovely Antonio’s Bear.

Bellow you can check the journal, i used to make it a Chenille yarn that recommended hook size is 5mm. I used the same hook size of the pattern and this is the result so adorable :heart_eyes: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Antonio’s Bear Journal

6 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes

Am happy that you like it so much :blush: :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes