Having problems

Iā€™ve been having trouble replying to posts. I replied to someone and it didnā€™t put it as a reply so I deleted this and tried to repost as a response to the person I had selected.
This lead to like 5 pop ups for errors with editing and do I still want to edit.
I couldnā€™t post my reply after all these errors because its ā€œtoo similar to something you recently postedā€
I got this message on that screen then when I came back to the comminty tab.
Is this just website issues?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had issues like that too trying to like something an error pops up, and I often see that message both on the app and on PC, I think too many are logged on and doing something making it temporarily overloaded, for me I noticed it happened a lot during the October free gifts, the lucky Sunday and voting, etc my guess is a lot of people are/were doing something on there making it overloaded

3 Likes

@Ribblr @saar Any thoughts on this?

1 Like

I was told this was due to too many people using the platform, hence the extreme load

3 Likes

Yes thatā€™s right. When thereā€™s an extreme surge at one particular minute from a certain location, to avoid server crash, the system delays some actions :blush:

4 Likes