Hello! Updates and Encouragement!

Hello everyone! I know I’ve been gone for a while. I have however been checking in every once in a while to see how the space is doing and I’m so glad it’s growing! I’m so happy to see new people contributing and everyone coming together to share encouragement! I prayed that the Lord would open an opportunity to share my faith and I’m so grateful He gave me that through this space!

“Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises.”
‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭13‬

This time of year is always busy for everyone. Starting school, new jobs, etc. And in this time we should always lean on the Lord for guidance, wisdom, and peace. He can comfort you in the hardest of times and give you peace when everything is crazy. He will show you what to do, if you just listen.

God bless :raised_hands::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Amen. I like to bring it back around to scripture when people are struggling. If we are not in the word, we don’t know what his will is for our lives.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for this! I hope youre doing well, and making time for yourself. :two_hearts::sparkles:

3 Likes