HELP! (complete sentence ribblr. ugh🙄 ✋)

I WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM MY POETRY DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS??? posting in the creative writing topic because i feel like yall have to have at least some idea on how to do it

10 Likes

uh do custom poems?

2 Likes

Its a good idea but…how?!

2 Likes

Maybe make poem books like hadn written and stuff and sell them at markets?

2 Likes

I havent thought about that but do people really like poetry that much? sorry if i sound rude

3 Likes

Maybe sel those along with crochet items?

And your stand can be called poemgurumi

lol. ive already put in a request for a vendor as Ambre’s Crochet Creations

1 Like

You can also get into stationery and greeting card making using your poems

3 Likes

thats a good idea

1 Like

There are card templates on Canva you can customize and create whatever you want and print them on stock paper :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ooooo! I LOVE poetry! Maybe make a poem write or print it on paper something like this

And let’s say the poem is about butterflies in a metaphorical way, you could crochet a butterfly to sell it with

2 Likes

Good idea! sorry i only have a few good responses under my belt lol

2 Likes

I would do like custom poems based on people’s name! Like say ur selling crochet stuff at the market there could be a notepad that people js write the name they want a poem about and Gmail down, give you the money for that poem and you can Gmail them when it’s done! I feel like this could also be done on Facebook marketplace!

1 Like

I’ll put it on the idea board lol

2 Likes

You should talk about substack to your parents if your serious about, or maybe you could write poetry and publish it (as in an official book form)

1 Like

Thats what im thinking. Because I do want to get something published and I have a decent amount of poetry written already because :sparkles:emotions:sparkles:

2 Likes

I was thinking something similar to this! I was thinking you could crochet a plushie and make a poem onto it like how people do with the “emotional support pickles”. Keep it short and sweet, but you can also charge a little bit extra for the crochet animal to have the poem with it! This could not only be a way to get a little bit of extra money (maybe $5 extra for the poem?) and it would be a nice business move because it would help people get more connected to the plushie that they want to buy. You could even attach the poem to the tag that you put on the crochet animal, like how they do with TY toys!

3 Likes