Help decide!

I can’t decide what to do with these 2 yarns I have one is a blue multicolor bernat blanket yarn and the other is a purple velvet yarn. I’ve had these forever and can’t find anything to make with them what do y’all think?

6 Likes

What about a blueish Dino and a velvet rose maybe

5 Likes

Jellyfish could be cute :smile: I also added the tag need-ideas

4 Likes

Cool ideas thanks so much!

2 Likes

A beanie or a book sleeve would be cute

3 Likes

maybe a cute hat like a beanie of some kind? the cat ones are very cute, it would work for either colour!

2 Likes

I’m gonna say make a cupcake, the velvet is the cup part and the multi colored is the frosting

3 Likes

a whale for the blue maybe and I like @NerdyCraftyBri idea of a rose

2 Likes

I got that exact blue yarn as a gift from someone a few years ago, and its been in my closet for ages lol. I finally got sick of it and made a little pet mat for my cat and doggo.

1 Like

I’ve been making a blanket with the top one! (Blue) maybe you could make a cow with it? Not sure about the velvet one

1 Like

I think I have that blue yarn, but the green version. Is it super soft? Currently I’m doing a test with it. Its super hard to see my stitches :sweat_smile: buuutttt the yarn is so soft, I don’t even care. I second a jellyfish. Maybe a loaf type animal? {Like a cow}

3 Likes

It is so hard to see the stitches! I got so frustrated with it I just stuck it somewhere and forgot about it until now​:joy:

1 Like