Help I need some pattern testers please

I really need testers for my bee pattern anyone willing to help please reach out. You can reach out through here or my ig @ryleegradywaker
Much love to all
Rylee

12 Likes

I would love to, however, I do not have bulky yarn in the colors black and yellow… would it be ok if I use worsted weight yarn? It’s such a cute pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Of course. That is great I can forward you the pattern on ig if you would like to give me that or on here if you would like I’m a little new to Ribblr so it might take me a bit but I will get it to you!

5 Likes

Hi!
I would prefer on here - also, if it’s easier to email it to me, please send it to nokittenaroundstudio@gmail.com :blush:

4 Likes

Hello I would like to test it for you, it’s a bee week. Am working in different sizes, I like the size of your bee. If you don’t mind to try different colors. Have a good day.

5 Likes

Yes different colors I’s awesome and I will get the pattern to you soon

4 Likes

Thank you dear :green_heart:
Where you gonna send it.

4 Likes

I will send it through here

5 Likes

This looked like hooked by robins pattern on YouTube ?

5 Likes

I have not seen hooked by robins but I have found this is a good way to make a bee

4 Likes

But if you would like I will go through her pattern and credit her if need be

4 Likes

She started the bee pattern an everybody has been saying it’s there’s that’s all . No need . I was just curious .

4 Likes

Oh ok

4 Likes

That’s such a cute pattern!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much

4 Likes

Hello dear and everyone,

Want to show you all the final result of my bee :honeybee:
I used to make it a baby blanket chunky yarn from Bernat and 2nd one another brand from local store. Using 2 stripped from each color and hook size 12mm, and that the result.

I changed the face rather to put it in beginning I do it on the closing side, as the yarn so thick with a Mr of 6sc gave me a pointy shaped try to flat it with stuffing not successful so I leave it as it.

The pattern was easy to follow and am happy with my final result.

Thanks for choosing me to make this adorable extra size bee. Have a good day all :green_heart:

6 Likes