Help me choose pom pom!

I am terrible at picking colors that go good together. My clothes never actually match lol. Please help me pick the pom pom that goes the best? Also does the brim look okay? I worked the beanie top down and the brim was an after thought.

8 Likes

4 Likes

Maybe the pink :dizzy:

5 Likes

I like the pink one

4 Likes

I like the white pompom I think the brim looks perfect!

4 Likes

I think the brim is perfect! I love the pink for a more monochrome look, or the white for more of a contrasting vibe. Personally with my style I’d choose the pink! Although all of those pom-poms are very good matches for that yarn! Do you mind me asking what yarn you used if you know?

5 Likes

Pink one!

4 Likes

I actually know of these buttons for pom poms on beanies that make it so you can remove them and replace whenever you want! Good for washing and changing whenever you feel up to the mood :smile: I wanna say searching something like changeable pom pom buttons should work if you’re interested in it :smile: honestly I can’t choose any since they all look so good! Love the brim I think you did an amazing job :grin:

Edit: I think just searching something like removable pom pom buttons and detachable pom pom would also work as well if you’re interested :smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! It is Yarn Bee Dream Spun in the color Gracelyn Fair. I like the pink also, although i was worried it would be too much :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you! Those sound great, much better for washing and indecisive people like me.

3 Likes

Same lol once I found those I decided to finally add a beanie with a pom pom on my to do list since I worry about having to stick with my choice lol :rofl:

3 Likes

My 4yr old daughter says pink

3 Likes

I think the pink or the white

3 Likes

Pink or light grey! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is one of the few times I say not the black… I think I like the dark grey best, but I think part of that is that I don’t like pink and more importantly I love the contrast of the darker color with the soft colors of the yarn (but the black is too stark imo)

3 Likes