HELP ME NAME MY FlSH (POLL)

I got these two fish at the carnival and didn’t even try to win them just did it for fun. The brown one’s name is coco pebble. I have 3 name options for the orange.

![IMG_1258|666x500](upload://ucaEpV24DS9JpHwqxV06d4lVH62.jp

• Cheeto
  • Jerry
  • Cheez-it
0 voters
19 Likes

100% cheez-it

2 Likes

CHEETO!(cs)

3 Likes

Cheez-it is such a cute name

3 Likes

Cheetos

CHEETO PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASE lol

1 Like

No! WE NEED JERRY

2 Likes

CHEETOOOOOO!! (Full sentence :sob:)

1 Like

CHEETO! that name is so cute!

1 Like

Make sure to get a proper fish bowl and acclimate the fishies to the temp of the fishbowl! If you own fisb, you should know what to do! Ive had nemo my carnival goldfish for over a year now!

1 Like

We got them a tank the day after getting them! They’re doing much better, you could tell they were stressed! I’ve had fish before so I know what to do, thanks tho!

1 Like

okok first mistake, fishbowl :negative_squared_cross_mark: fish tank :white_check_mark: fish bowls don’t meet the requirements of what the fish need to live happily. fish bowls stunt the fish, have hardly any room to swim. overall, they will just have a boring life swimming around in circles til they die. it wold be good if you could get them an at least 15-20 gallon tank. this gives them plenty of space to swim and thrive. i hope you consider changing your fish from a bowl to a proper tank

edit: it may have come across as im being angry or rude, i’m sorry. it makes me upset when fish are mistreated. i believe people can change <3

No i completely understand. I meamt to say fishtank. I was super tired when i wrote that so i apologize if i came off as a novice.

1 Like