Help me pick a book...

• wintergirls (Eighteen-year-old Lia comes to terms with her best friend’s death from anorexia as she struggles with the same disorder.)
  • Dear Evan Handsen (Evan goes from being a nobody to everyone’s hero and a social media superstar after a chance encounter with Connor just before his suicide leads others to believe Evan was his only friend.)
  • five feet apart (Seventeen-year-olds Stella and Will, both suffering from cystic fibrosis, realize the only way to stay alive is to stay apart, but their love for each other is slowly pushing the boundaries of physical and emotional safety.)
  • kiss me, kill me (Longing to be part of the in-crowd at her exclusive London school, orphaned, sixteen-year-old Scarlett, a trained gymnast, eagerly accepts an invitation to a party whose disastrous outcome changes her life forever.)
  • every last word (“Consumed by a stream of dark thoughts and worries that she can’t turn off, a girl coping with Purely-Obsessional OCD learns to accept herself and take control of her life through her experiences in poetry club”–Provided by publisher.)
  • how to make friends with the dark (Tiger, sixteen, has been pushing away from her overprotective mother, but when her mother dies suddenly Tiger must learn to live when it feels she is surrounded by darkness.)
  • picture us in the light (Daniel, a Chinese-American teen, must grapple with his plans for the future, his feelings for his best friend Harry, and his discovery of a family secret that could shatter everything.)
  • stick (Fourteen-year-old Stark McClellan, also known as Stick, has always had his older brother, Bosten, to help protect him from the bullies who teased him for being born with only one ear, but when Stick realizes that Bosten is gay and their abusive father’s reaction will be dangerous, Bosten must leave and Stick goes looking for him.)
  • girl made of stars (When Mara’s twin brother Owen is accused of rape by her friend Hannah, Mara is forced to confront her feelings about her family, her sense of right and wrong, a trauma from her past, and the future with her ex-girlfriend, Charlie.)
0 voters
6 Likes

I struggle with an ED I love to see books about it (:

2 Likes

I love reading. But i have never read books like these. I mite try to read some of them.

2 Likes