✨help please I'm so lost 😭-✨

hey y’all!!! so, my friends 12th b’day party is on Saturday!! cool, right? but, I have a huge problem :((
it’s a sleepover/campout party, and I’ve never been to one (mother has never let me go to a sleepover sadly UNTIL NOW!!)
My main issue is what to pack, I’ve never really stayed the night anywhere, since we don’t take vacations like that (first and last one I ever.took was when I was about 9 I think?)
if you guys have any suggestions, any tips would be super helpful!!! thanks beans <3

23 Likes

Pack extra clothes, a brush, toothbrush etc. I wouldn’t over think it :3

6 Likes

bring a toothbrush and toothpaste, some clothes to sleep in, some clothes to wear the next day, any toiletries you may need, a pillow, and a blanket. hope you have fun!!

4 Likes

Clothes, toiletries (toothbrush toothpaste), blanket, maybe plush or pillow, snacks are always appreciated by you and others, your phone is important, anything that calms you down if you’re nervous about it, period stuff if needed, a bag that fits whatever you bring, and anything fun you’d like to do with them

4 Likes

ill dm you a list, im a great planner and also an older sister :smile:, is it just for one day tho?

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s 6pm sat to 11 am or so sunday

2 Likes

Psst also tysm for the list <333

2 Likes

towel, extra change of clothes, clothes for the next day, pj’s, socks, towel, hair brush and anything else you need :D. (also something that i’m NOT mentioning in ribblr but… u can prob guess )

2 Likes

wait whats not being mentioned on ribblr? I’m not gonna bring like a toy (iykyk), I mean I don’t own any anywhos-

3 Likes

u probably dont need too much, just toothpaste and a toothbrush, deodorant, socks, pjs, ect, maybe earbuds cuz you never know
have fun!!

4 Likes

NO CLOUD nO

2 Likes

I GENUINELY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU’Re TALKING ABOUT THEN-

2 Likes