Help please!

Looking at their shop, they also stole @JillsCrochetSpace and @frogfrog123 and @AutumnsCrochetCreations

Im sure the rest of their patterns are stolen too

10 Likes

I’m half tempted to spend an hour or two finding all the patterns here on Ribblr and tag everyone involved so we can get all this shut down. I’ve reported the shop itself, already.

9 Likes

Same, i found the turtles so far

5 Likes

They also stole from @Nominmisa

8 Likes

the axolotl is also from Pebbles crochet shop on here too! He even stole the image from the makers free listing!!! Exact same photo!

Screenshot 2023-09-19 231855

He just photo shopped a different background… and blurred it

9 Likes

They also stole from @penguspace

I saw 1 person bought and reviewed it, I messaged them and told them to request a refund. and linked the original pattern

10 Likes

This is so sad!
Sad Baby GIF

6 Likes

Stolen from @hinghing

8 Likes

For anyone responding to a tag! This thread is a direct result of locating a shop which has been stealing works! If you’ve been tagged, your products are being sold on the etsy shop linked in the first post! Please make sure to report your products and the shop itself for the theft so we can resolve this issue!

10 Likes

Screenshot 2023-09-19 232628
Screenshot 2023-09-19 232649

7 Likes

Don’t forget to @ the designers when you post the pictures so they can be notified

8 Likes

doing the same as we speak right now!

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that every single crochet pattern on etsy was spolen from Ribblr designers.

6 Likes

I havent found the pickle, positive potato, or ninja turtles yet

Does anyone recognize these

The pickle and potato are edited the same way as their other stolen patterns so these have to be shop photos

5 Likes

I recognize them but I don’t remember who they are. The pickle was just called large pickle, I think? Pretty sure it’s a free pattern, but don’t remember who’s, and I KNOW I’ve seen the turtles before

5 Likes

Ye the turtles look simillar to kittenmallow’s but the mask is made differently

4 Likes

You can report them just scroll all the way down I just reported them !

6 Likes

They look like happy turtle crochet’s pattern not sure

5 Likes

you forgot to tag

stolen from @123456red

4 Likes

7 Likes