Help! Stuck on connecting pieces.

So I’m using this pattern from Ribblr and I’m stuck on how to connect the pieces. The first leg is FO and the second is SL 3 + 1 chain. I don’t really understand what it’s asking of me because connecting them this way doesn’t seem to be working or in enough detail for me to understand.

6 Likes

Once you get to the FO point in the second leg, slip stitch the next 3 stitches. Chain 1 off the second leg and single crochet onto the 3rd stitch after you FO the first leg.
I hope this makes sense and helps. Feel free to ask for more clarification.

5 Likes

The thing is I only FO in the first leg. The 3 slip stitches and the 1 chain is reserved for the second leg only. It’s basically asking me to connect them starting with the SC into the third stitch. :frowning:

4 Likes

The ss gets you to the middle of the leg.
The chain is just for the space between the legs.
Connect with sc to the 3rd st of the first leg and follow the rest on that leg. then sc in loop of the chain, work around 2nd leg, sc in chain again.

Start next row.

6 Likes

This. It can be confusing to read at first but once you start making these it works well and makes sense.

6 Likes

The instructions for the legs are the same until the FO point. You FO on the first leg but once you reach the same point of the second leg you continue as described rather than FO. Sorry i didn’t explain what I meant in full.

6 Likes

@EerieCandid Did you manage to figure it out from the tips so far or are you still struggling a bit?

6 Likes