Help to name the pattern and chance to win a free copy

HELP needed to name the pattern for the top below and chance to win a free copy of the pattern.

Testing for this crochet top is near end and the pattern will be released very soon here.

I am having difficulties to name the pattern (don’t want to name it something like ‘shell top’). Hope you can help me to name it and chance to win a free pattern of it.

To do so, leave your suggestion(s) in my instgram (@redjkdesign) latest post there and follow my instgram account.

On this Sunday 8pm AEST time, I will pick up the winner who will be gifted the pattern for this top.

Note, since I have already started forum on instgram, to make it simpler, please leave your suggestions in my latest instgram post only instead here. However, as ribblr user, the bonus is if you win, ou will get a free pattern for this top, PLUS another free pattern at your choice from my ribblr store

Thank you for your help and looking forward to hear from you:-)

8 Likes

How about Boho Flowers?

5 Likes

Sadly I don’t have insta, but I think it should be called The Bell Top/Sweater! Good luck!!:heart:

4 Likes

Love it!! I don’t have Insta, but I’d call it “By the Seaside” :relaxed:

Edit: or maybe “Ocean Waves”!

5 Likes

Beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Fairygarden sweater, butterfly wings sweater,

7 Likes

Thanks for your suggestions. Nice names​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Cute name​:relaxed:

4 Likes

i don’t have instagram but maybe “open concept sweater” i’m not sure if it’s already in use but i think it’s a nice name :))

4 Likes

Hi I do have instagram but If ok ill post here. Frills & lace Top

5 Likes

How about the Georgette. Old timey and sweet :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, nice name:-)

4 Likes

Thanks, lovely:-)

3 Likes

Love the name, thank you:-)

3 Likes

Do you want something creative or something discriptive? It’s the difference between calling it something like a fairy blossom top or a bell-sleeved cottage top.

4 Likes

I am open-mind, any suggestions would be considered except I tried to avoid word ‘bell’:slight_smile: but won’t mind any other words imply ‘bell’.
Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your suggestions so far, really appreciated. So many nice names come up. I have to say I love the community here in Ribblr :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I realise not everyone has instagram account, so just let you know I would consider all the suggestions from both Instgram and ribblr here, though I would still encourage you to leave your suggestion in my Instagram post if you can to have chance to receive two patterns for free.

This means, I will select a name from this forum regardless and gift the pattern for this top to the person who made suggestion.

Thank you guys.

5 Likes

It was fun!

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Just let you know I have decided to name this crochet top as “Ring My Bell” suggested by Crystal from my instagram post, Though I tried to avoid the word ‘Bell’ initially but I feel it is such a playful catchy name, hardly to pass it.

Thank you so much for your contribution and there are so many good suggestions that I would like to use them in my future designs:-)

There is a particular one name ‘Frills & Lace Top’ suggested by @helga76 I really like it. As promised, @Helga76, I will gift the pattern of this top to you when it is released in next couple days.

Thanks again everyone!

7 Likes

Congrats! And a lovely name :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Thank you, Nicole for your suggestion. Honestly I love all the suggestions and found myself keep changing mind whenever a new name came up​:blush:
Thanks again for supporting me, really appreciated​:heartbeat:

5 Likes