Help with cough

So I was sick over the weekend and have been fever free since monday. I have not had any symptoms other than a stupid cough that will. not. go. away. or. ease. I have tried cough drops, tea, rest, hydration ect. Nothing has been working and it’s really annoying to constantly be coughing. Does anyone have any advice on how to ease the coughing?

21 Likes

honeyyyyy~ just slurp that shit up​:skull: ((idk tho, not a medical professional :kissing::v:

5 Likes

If you can, use essential oils and diffuse them, specifically peppermint and others for scent if you want

4 Likes

honey didnt work either…:

3 Likes

I use breathe sometimes but I havent really had a stuffy nose. If I have tea in the morning I might add peppermint and see if that helps. Thank tou!!

2 Likes

idk how much it should help but thats what i use and it goes away almost every time
if ur nauseated use ginger

3 Likes

Hot chocolate actually works better then tea for me. But make it so hot you can barely drink it

2 Likes

Maam its uhm May. And uhm the high for me is in the nineties all week. live laugh love lexas :dancer::man_dancing::dancer::dancer:. Thank you for the help though

2 Likes

Lol yeah I usually get sick in the cold months

2 Likes

Hope you feel better

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

It always happens, my #1 10/10 method that works 99.999% of the time is witchcraft, witchcraft the heck out of that cough!

1 Like

Depending on what’s causing your cough, it could be Nasal drainage. You could try getting a decongestant. If you have a sort of soreness in your throat, you can get a throat spray and that can numb it. Honey in tea is also very helpful and it’s good antioxidant.

1 Like

Oh, and because of the seasons changing And allergens in the air, you could also try some allergy medication that has some antihistamine in it

1 Like

i had that back in late march. I’m afraid I’ve still got it today. not as bad as it was, but still the same cough. The first few weeks for me were a nightmare, but jt definitely got better after that. The cough never went away, though, just a lot let frequent. My brother and a few of my friends IRL also had it. My parents and all the adults I know have seemed to b free of it.
Honey helped, along with Hall Soothers.

1 Like

Boiling myself in the shower always helps : D
Idk if it’ll actually make it go away once u get out or smth, but the steam is soothing!

1 Like

chicken noodle soup, rice, or really any kind of soup, also hot noodles or anything with broth. helps soothe the throat and coughing

2 Likes